BikeWalkSolana Meeting, Mon August 6, 2018
The next meeting of BikeWalkSolana, the Solana Beach Active Transportation Committee, be held on Monday, August 6, 2018, 5pm at Fletcher Cove Community Center.
Fletcher Cove Community Center
133 Pacific Avenue
Solana Beach, CA 92075
- Updates from the City
- Lomas Santa Fe Corridor Improvement Project
- Aug 22 6PM – City Council Meeting
- The project study area for the Lomas Santa Fe Drive Feasibility Study extends from Sierra Avenue on the west side of Highway 101 (where the roadway is called Plaza Street) to Highland Drive at the City’s eastern boundary. The City’s goal for the Lomas Santa Fe Corridor Feasibility Study is to identify physical improvements that could be constructed to improve the character, safety, walkability, bikeability and circulation along this key east-west arterial through the City of Solana Beach.
- Solana Highlands Revitalization Project
- Around the region
– Bike to the Encinitas Library Thurs, 16 Aug 10AM – 2PM
– N. Highway 101 Leucadia Streetscape Improvements Project
This project is going before the Coastal Commission – but taken off the agenda for the next meeting
– Bike the Bay 26 Aug 2018 http://www.bikethebay.net/
Ride the bridge, Bike the Bay! Cruise around the San Diego Bay and enjoy your only opportunity to ride across the San Diego Coronado Bay Bridge. Proceeds from the Bike the Bay ride will benefit the San Diego County Bicycle Coalition (SDCBC), a non-profit organization dedicated to making bicycling better in San Diego.
- New Business